Crispy Rice Candy
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 pounds white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, peanuts, marshmallows and peanut butter.
- Stir until evenly mixed.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, or in a double boiler, cook chocolate until melted.
- Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth.
- Stir chocolate into cereal mixture.
- Mixture will be slightly runny.
- Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper.
- Let set until firm, 2 hours.
- Store in an airtight container.