A quick word of encouragement for the week ahead.
Do you remember when play was heading outside to run around the block, ride bikes, jump rope, play tag or go to the play ground?
Wasn’t it fun.
Movement- as adults- can and ideally should be fun too.
Sometimes we can talk ourselves out of exercise because it feels like a “have to”.
I’d like to encourage everyone to view moving your body as a “get to”.
Something that definitely shouldn’t be taken for granted.
I’m excited for the week ahead and the ways I get to move my body.
What about you?
Committed to your success,
Megan K and Team
Sometimes eating healthy on the go can be tricky.
Here are five of my favorite healthy snacks:
- Hard Boiled Egg and Sliced Veggies.
- Sliced Apple and Almond Butter.
- Natural, Low Sodium Jerky.
- Seasonal Berries with 1/4 cup of Almonds.
- A Bag of Homemade Kale Chips.